- To implement Manufacturing module on ERP Applications
- Interview client’s end user, IT and stakeholders to gather application requirements
- Analyze client’s requirements from business and technology perspectives and translate them into application functionalities including user interface, workflow, business process management and reports
- Document functional specification and use cases which describes application functionalities requirement
- Analyses customers’ business requirements and application objectives to develop an application design in products to meet customers’ needs
- Provide training to users and Support Customer
- Design & develop all the specification for customization and work closely with Technical Consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, computer engineer or relevant area of study
- 3 years of computer science/programming experience
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience with Python, MySql, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket
- Good knowledge of container solutions ex.Docker etc.
- If you have Jinja template experience will be considered.