Research & Development
- Design, implement, and analyze techniques in computer vision, anomaly detection, early warning detection, human behavior prediction, and deep learning.
- Data collection, preprocessing, and feature extraction.
- Data annotation for model training.
- Software Development Kit (SDK); Video Compression, Image Analytics, Facial Recognition, Image Recognition
- Implement new state-of-the-art algorithms and ML models to support research and development goals.
- Work with real-world human data, such as facial recognition implementation/integration to support development of identification capability.
- Study and design the pipeline for the facial Recognition, features extraction, machine learning / deep learning pipeline and finally integrating the solution into application.
- Document methods, procedures, and results.
- Collaborate with others in a dynamic and lean multidisciplinary team environment to accomplish research goals.
- Write and submit intellectual property (patents), and/or article to publish in conference or journal.
- Master’s or advanced undergrad in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Biostatistics, or related field.
- Solid Foundation in basic image processing techniques: enhancement, feature recognition and segmentation
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated state-of-the-art knowledge of one or more specialization topics such as: Image processing/computer vision — particularly applications related to analysis of facial features (detection, recognition, affect classification), body motion tracking and movement classification, and/or real-time image effect processing (dynamic morphing/blending texture maps, “face replacement”).
- Experience using contemporary software and/or hardware tools for algorithm and/or system development for image analysis, and/or machine learning.
- Experience with cloud computing resources and data analysis techniques (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark).
- Initiative and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.