Research and Development
- Work in projects involving AI, big data, and machine learning.
- Providing Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC.
- Ability to develop and/or improve the existing algorithm to meet the requirements.
- Performing project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues.
- Artificial Intelligence development for full-motion video, image and GIS mapping streaming and analytics
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development.
- Investigates and evaluates existing technologies.
- Write and submit intellectual property (patents), and/or article to publish in conference or journal.
- Bachelors degree in Applied Mathematics AND 5+ years related work experience.
- Prefer Master’s plus 3+ years of related work experience in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with extensive data science and machine learning background
- Expertise in the latest AI platforms such as PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- Hands on experience in statistical and machine learning tools
- Expertise with one or more of the following: Python, C++, MATLAB, or other relevant scripting language and state of the art prototyping tools for Deep Learning
- Ability to communicate status updates to the team.
- Ability to author clear and concise documents.
- Experience of working independently
- Highly motivated, team player with strong technical collaboration skills and desire to learn quickly and develop new skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal